Most Popular Products
Product Code : 34
Brand Name : KINESIS BIOCARE
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 42-50 Unit
What is Etoricoxib for:
- This medication is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), prescribed for osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gouty arthritis. It blocks a substance in the body named as cyclo-oxygenase-2 (COX-2).
How does Etoricoxib work:
- It may also be used to provide relief in gout, Osteoarthritis (OA), Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and other similar conditions.
How should Etoricoxib be used:
- PO- Adult- The recommended dosage is 60 to 120mg once daily. It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Common side effects of Etoricoxib :
- Alert your doctor if any of the following symptoms are severe or refuse to go away: - swelling of hands and legs. - rashes. - diarrhoea. - stomach pain. - tiredness.
What do I do if I miss a dose
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it. If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses. Do not change the dose or stop this drug. Talk with the doctor.
What precautions should I take when taking Etoricoxib :
- Do not take Etoricoxib if you have a history of allergic reactions (swollen eyes or mouth, difficulty breathing, rashes) to similar medicines such as aspirin, celecoxib, diclofenac, mefenamic acid, ibuprofen, indomethacin. Always ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. Etoricoxib may not be suitable for you if you have a history of heart, kidney, liver or blood clotting problems, stroke, high blood pressure, bowel inflammation or stomach ulcers. Alert your doctor if you have any of these conditions.
When do I need to seek medical help
- If you think there was an overdose, call your local poison control center or ER right away. Signs of a very bad reaction to the drug. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue or gray skin color; seizures; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat. Signs of infection. These include a fever of 100.5Â°F (39Â°C) or higher, chills, very bad sore throat, ear or sinus pain, cough, more sputum or change in color of sputum, pain with passing urine, mouth sores, wound that will not heal, or anal itching or pain. Very bad belly pain. Trouble breathing. Cough that does not go away. Very upset stomach or throwing up. Very loose stools (diarrhea). Any bruising or bleeding. Dark urine or yellow skin or eyes. Not able to eat. Feeling very tired or weak. Any rash. Side effect or health problem is not better or you are feeling worse.
Can I take Etoricoxib with other medicines:
- Inform your doctor and pharmacist if you are taking any of the following medicines: - aspirin. - medicines that affect blood clotting such as warfarin, clopidogrel, dipyridamole, heparin. - furosemide. - lithium. - steroids such as dexamethasone, prednisolone. - rifampicin. - methotrexate. - Always inform your doctor and pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, including herbal tonics, supplements and medicines that you buy without a prescription.
Are there any food restrictions
- Avoid Alcohol
How do I store Etoricoxib :
- Store it in refrigerator.
- Category X : Studies in animals or humans have demonstrated fetal abnormalities and or there is positive evidence of human fetal risk based on adverse reaction data from investigational or marketing experience, and the risks involved in use of the drug in pregnant women clearly outweigh potential benefits.
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) , Non-Opioid Analgesics & Antipyretics
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Tablets and capsules' category