Most Popular Products
Product Code : 39
Brand Name : KINESIS BIOCARE
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 42-50 Unit
What is Deflazacort for:
- This medication is a glucocorticoid, prescribed for anti-inflammatory conditions, and used as an immunosuppressant. It is a prodrug.
How does Deflazacort work:
- An anti-inflammatory dose of 6 mg deflazacort is equiv to 5 mg prednisolone.
How should Deflazacort be used:
- Adult: PO- Initial: Up to 120 mgday. Maintenance: 3-18 mgday. It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food.
Common side effects of Deflazacort :
- GI disturbances, musculoskeletal, endocrine, neuropsychiatric, ophthalmic, fluid and electrolyte disturbances; susceptible to infection, impaired healing, hypersensitivity, skin atrophy, striae, telangiectasia, acne, myocardial rupture following recent MI, thromboembolism.
What do I do if I miss a dose
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it. If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses. Do not change the dose or stop this drug. Talk with the doctor.
What precautions should I take when taking Deflazacort :
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes telling about rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs. If you are pregnant or may be pregnant. If you are breast-feeding.
When do I need to seek medical help
- If you think there was an overdose, call your local poison control center or ER right away. Signs of a very bad reaction to the drug. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue or gray skin color; seizures; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Can I take Deflazacort with other medicines:
- Sometimes drugs are not safe when you take them with certain other drugs and food. - Taking them together can cause bad side effects. - Be sure to talk to your doctor about all the drugs you take.
Are there any food restrictions
- Avoid Alcohol
How do I store Deflazacort :
- Store it at room temperature (25°C).
- Category D : There is positive evidence of human fetal risk based on adverse reaction data from investigational or marketing experience or studies in humans, but potential benefits may warrant use of the drug in pregnant women despite potential risks.
- Corticosteroid Hormones , Immunosuppressants
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Tablets and capsules' category